The CEO of NZPI, Susan Houston and Senior Policy Advisor, Christina Kaiser, will visit each branch in June and July to advise members of the latest initiatives at NZPI and to seek views on potential changes to the way in which NZPI operates.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Potential changes to membership categories
- The launch of a learning needs analysis tool to assist members in identifying their professional development needs
- An overview of the new CPD programme to be launched in 2015
- The possibility of staggered elections for Board members
- The new Executive leadership programme that will be launched in November 2014
- How the new structure for NZPI is working
- Central Otago Branch
Monday 7th of July, 1.00pm
Council Chambers, Queenstown Lakes District Council, 10 Gorge Road, Queenstown
Feel free to bring your lunch.
- Waikato Branch
Tuesday 15th July, nibbles from 5pm, presentation at 5.30pm.
Please RSVP by Friday 11 July to email@example.com
- Tauranga, Bay of Plenty Branch
Wednesday July 16, 5.30pm
Aurecon, 247 Cameron Rd, Ground floor of ANZ, Tauranga
- Taranaki Planners
Tuesday 22nd July, 12-2pm
New Plymouth District Council ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ Plymouth Room
- Manawatu Planners
Thursday 24 July, 3-5pm
Palmerston North City Council ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ Committee Room 1
- Auckland Branch
31 July 2014, 5:30 - 8:00
Beca House, 21 Pitt Street, Auckland - click here to register
Further details will be posted soon ...