NZPI's New Look CPD Programme
2015 is a ground breaking and innovative year for NZPI in the way it delivers CPD to its growing membership.
Some of the changes you can expect to see as you explore the new look 2015 programme are:
- The largest programme offered by NZPI to date with over 100 courses available now for perusal and online booking.
- CPD that is searchable by region, by delivery mode, by topic or in a comprehensive brochure
- CPD that is delivered through various modes, including online.
- Some CPD that is free.
- A series of planning streams i.e. Plan Making, Resource Consents, Professional Development and Current Issues in which each course sits.
- Very targeted courses for specific planning audiences i.e. young planners, more experienced planners and senior planners
- A ‘pop up’ menu that will be developed and launched as the year progresses and new planning issues/legislation emerge
- In 2014 NZPI developed an Individual Learning Needs Analysis Tool (ILNAT) and asked members to use it to identify areas of training that they believed could support their professional development and expertise. The 2015 CPD programme has been built on the collated results of members responses to the ILNAT.
- And of course, your CPD will be automatically recorded for audit purposes when you choose to undertake any NZPI courses.
NZPI encourages you to explore the new look programme via this comprehensive brochure and to book early for your preferred courses.
We also welcome your feedback on the programme at any time:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com